Last updated: 02/01/2021
1. Who processes your personal data
Rossini S.r.l., with its registered office Matera (Italy) in Via Enzo Ferrari S/N – Zona Industriale La Martella 75100 VAT no. 01212530776, (hereinafter Rossini), is the data controller of the personal data of the users registered through the website rossinisofas.it The registration on this website allows the use of the services dedicated to the users who are registered. The address to use the rights set out in the GDPR EU 2016/679 firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s the Rossini objective be sure that users’ personal data are safe, so it gives instructions on privacy and security to its employees, and it makes sure that these instructions
are strictly applied in the company.
2. The Rossini’s policy
3. How we use your personal data and for what purposes
Your personal data (address or phone number, your user ID and password, e-mail address) are collected and processed by Rossini S.r.l. for purposes strictly related to the proper use of the website and its information services, with information also provided by third-party advertisers. Your personal information may also be used in other processing operations, however, in a manner in line with these purposes. In particular, your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- within the website access process;
- to receive our Rossini’s newsletters and if you consent to the processing of your data, Rossini S.r.l. will send you emails with technical and commercial information;
- to provide you with assistance services;
- to send your final requests aimed to obtain information and to receive informative material, e.g., catalogues, brochures, price lists;
- to process and manage your orders (deliveries, invoices, customer service);
Your personal data are processed mainly electronically and in some cases also in printed matter. Your personal data will be stored in a way that allows you to be identified for the time strictly necessary for the purpose for which the data was collected and subsequently processed and, in any case, within the limits of the law. To ensure that your personal information is always correct and up-to-date, relevant and complete, please inform us of any changes at: email@example.com . Your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes not permitted by law or without your explicit consent. Moreover, your personal data may be disclosed to law enforcement or judicial authorities, in accordance with law and prior to formal request by these authorities, for instance within anti-fraud services.
4. What happens if you do not communicate your personal data to Rossini S.r.l.
The communication of your data to Rossini S.r.l. and, in particular, personal information, your email address, your postal address and phone number are required for receiving the newsletter. Any refusal to communicate the data necessary for such purposes to Rossini S.r.l. may make it impossible for Rossini S.r.l. to provide the services through its websites, like sending you newsletters, providing information or printed materials, sending you news about products and service. Failure to communicate the data may, as appropriate, provide a legitimate and justified reason for Rossini S.r.l. to not execute or terminate the services requested by you.
5. How we collect your information on our sites
While using and browsing on our websites, some personal information may be collected automatically (by means of so-called Cookies), like, for example, the collection of the users IP address and other information relating to browsing the website or the users preferences expressed when choosing the services offered by the site. This information and data are collected directly and automatically by the web site and as part of its operational functions. Further details on how we collect our data can be found on our cookies information page (cookies).
6. Security measures
outgoing (like updated antivirus systems) and that your Internet service provider has taken appropriate measures for the security of data transmitted over the web.
7. Your rights
You are always entitled, pursuant to the articles 15 to 22 of the Regulation EU 2016/679, to the following rights and obtain:
- confirmation from Rossini S.r.l. of the existence or not of personal data concerning you,
- you are also entitled to obtain information from Rossini S.r.l. about the origin of your personal data,
- the purpose and methods of processing your personal data,
- the logic applied if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means
- the identity of the data controller and of the data processing chief;
- the names of subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them like, for example, the data processing chiefs.
- When possible, information regarding the period of storage and processing limitations;
- Data portability, that is to say the possibility of receiving these data in a structured format that is readable by an automatic device and of sending them to another processing owner without any impediments.
- The update, the anonymous rectification or the integration of your personal data.
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
You will, however, have the right to oppose totally or partially:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning you, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market research or commercial communication surveys.
c) to the automated decisional process concerning individuals with profiling. You may freely and at any time exercise your rights within the limits of the law, by making a request to Rossini S.r.l. to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org to which we will give appropriate feedback. You can unsubscribe from our periodical newsletters at any time by clicking on the link Unsubscribe from newsletter in the footer of all our newsletters, sent upon your explicit request.
We hereby inform you that you may exercise your rights against the data controller under the European law. If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you by writing an email to: email@example.com
10. Storage times
Your data are stored for the time needed to reach the aims set out in this regulation, unless the law asks for or allows a longer storage period.